View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 08:31 PM   #56
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
Amerson is a great athlete. Eye discipline and risk assessment seem to be his issues. Overly aggressive/not playing within the system gets him in trouble. Maybe Sutton can play more press with the stable he has now, which hopefully means more commitment to pressure.
I forget who the reporter was—but there was someone who said after the Smith/Fuller trade that Sutton wanted to blitz and be more aggressive than he was last year, but didn’t think he had the personnel to do so.

To me, it sounded like it came straight from the mouth of someone within the building because I know the reporter was no Chiefs fan. May have been Rapoport or Schefter.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.