View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 08:44 PM   #163
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
Oh and FTR.... I manage one of the worlds largest security companies, get free gas and a company car, I have a wonderful son and wife. I don't have to worry about getting the buffalo wings to the drunk softball players in the bar or clean the puke up in the bathroom. I guess I'm doing ok.
yeah you're doing great man

Quote:
Post in here, and I will tell you where I think you rank in terms of percentile on ChiefsPlanet.com. I will highlight your pros (if you have any) and cons and then most likely give you a recommendation on how much anti-freeze you should digest.

Alright...

GAME ON
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.