View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 08:41 PM   #159
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
Let's see here, Hootie was going to "lay low" and only post in the football topics. Wasn't that our agreement, Hootie? Yes... I believe it was.
You've done nothing but, here lately. You started out wonderful. I was actually bragging about you to the other mods. I was impressed with your acumen and style. I was happy about your turn-around. However a few months later, you start the same old shit. Ranking other posters, talking shit about respected members like KC tattoo? Then I see this bullshit today? You're a class act man. Good luck. Go clean table three.
when was that an agreement? 18 months ago?

and the only things I've posted lately are about the Royals, Alex Gordon, and Alex Smith.

You post 5 times per week. Don't pretend you know what's going on.

and KC Tattoo? If that dipshit (and that's not even an insult, he just isn't intelligent) wants to parade around and blabber on about me I'll gladly tell him that I feel sorry for him that he's missing a chromosome.

I just don't understand why you're moderating when you no longer really post here.

Quote:
Post in here, and I will tell you where I think you rank in terms of percentile on ChiefsPlanet.com. I will highlight your pros (if you have any) and cons and then most likely give you a recommendation on how much anti-freeze you should digest.

Alright...

GAME ON
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.