View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 08:36 PM   #153
Stuff & Things

Let's see here, Hootie was going to "lay low" and only post in the football topics. Wasn't that our agreement, Hootie? Yes... I believe it was.
You've done nothing but, here lately. You started out wonderful. I was actually bragging about you to the other mods. I was impressed with your acumen and style. I was happy about your turn-around. However a few months later, you start the same old shit. Ranking other posters, talking shit about respected members like KC tattoo? Then I see this bullshit today? You're a class act man. Good luck. Go clean table three.
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.