View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 03:14 PM   #13
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I think a few veterans a year will want to play here for cheap to get a ring because Mahomes is here.

I may be wrong, but I see guys like AJ and Sean Lee as those types of players.

20m rollover along with cutting the fat gets these things done with cap to spare.
What's a discount for a guy like AJ, $15m per? $12m?

And Austin Hooper is on his rookie deal, why would he take a below average contract if he can get $8-10m average per year?

Perriman was paid $4m this year and looked really good, what's a cheap deal for him?

I can see us getting Sean Lee because he's a broke dick and there might be a regime change in Dallas, but you're absolutely playing Madden here with the rest.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli