Thread: Life Sleep Apnea...
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2023, 07:37 AM   #51
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishels View Post
It is fairly annoying. I have had 4 done. 2 at home and 2 in a controlled environment. The hospital ones were hard to get through as it’s simply not your usual environment.

I think it really depends on if they give you something to help you sleep or not. Also not to scare you but even if a test is negative that doesn’t necessarily mean you don’t have it. Home tests are more inaccurate.

I will circle back to myself. Had 4 done and no Apnea….BUT…. My oxygen drops at night a bit. They have no good idea why besides medication or me needing to get in better shape. So I was prescribed oxygen I use some nights and I feel much better.

My point is ask lots of questions and be your own best advocate. You know if you feel shit or not. If you do have it your improved quality of life will make the equipment seem small.
I already know I need a CPAP. I wake up constantly, snore loud enough to wake the entire block and my wife says I stop breathing and then start gasping for air.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote