View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 08:44 AM   #1608
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRR View Post
I agree with this. However, I was overly disappointed in how ungodly out of shape he was coming into camp last year. A second year guy coming in that out of shape after seeing your team sign three veterans at your position? That doesn’t bode well.

Hoping he wakes up.
well, kinda, yeah, but you have to consider:

He was drafted into the 3-4 and told to drop weight to play OLB. Then they shitcan Sutton and tell him to put the weight back on to play DL. So he kind of overdid it.

I mean, you know. It's not GREAT but it's not as bad as some people are making it out.

And with the early season injury, we don't really know what we've got there.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote