View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 05:41 PM   #1406
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
So is this a game where if we win the toss, there’s no deferring?

I’d certainly prefer that, get the ball in Patrick’s hands immediately and let’s go up 7-0 right outta the gate
I still like the defer. Let’s let the D get out there and set the tone. They’ve been disrespected all week about poor run defense, last game, Henry is unstoppable etc. I feel like they’re gonna come out with something to prove. Then we can double dip at the end of half and beginning of 3rd and really put the heat on em.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.