View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 08:13 AM   #298
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
No. If you're a true American like me, you change your name that you've had for 6 decades because of just now butt hurt, you lose a fan.

I went to at least one game for 25 straight years, although not the last 3. If the Chiefs change their name, I won't buy merchandise or go to another game. Hell, I might not even watch them on TV anymore.
Ok "True American". You know how many "True Americans" will still watch football after name changes go through? Pretty much all of them, nominal losses for the NFL, especially coming off a COVID year that might shut down the 2020 season. If there's ever a time to do something like this, it's now when people are starved for good sports.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote