Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 01:08 PM   #232
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Well, in my current run I've gotten up to level 101, mainly by farming the crap out of hostile worlds and avoiding the main quest line. It's time to bite the bullet and complete the last series of mostly odious main missions so I can move on to the first starborn playthrough.

Perhaps Bethesda has been tinkering with this a bit, because this last run has been nearly bug free. Sure, there's still some minor stuff here and there, but none of the awful herpes stuff that sticks with you and wrecks shit. Never had any issues boarding/capturing ships, for example, and I boarded and captured loads of them. One thing I've done is keep my settlements really basic, which I think may have helped.
Good to hear, hows the planetary combat? That's my main will to play this game as well as gathering loot. I have no desire to fly around and dogfight in space and nothing very promising coming this year game wise.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.