View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 02:38 PM   #66
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Chiefs did nothing 6 drives in a row in the playoff game. Don't need more time. Need to actually do something with the ball when you have it
That's why we are all so excited about training camp. (hint hint)

I am quietly excited about Hunt, as well. I don't know why people fell out of love with Spencer Ware, but it's happened. He's going to be a hell of a bruiser with hopefully Hunt being the lead back.

Wonder when we'll see a depth chart. But I heard Petro make a good point - Reid hasn't done anything weird with training camp. When a dude is listed as the starter, he's usually the starter. They don't play games with the depth chart.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.