View Single Post
Old 08-30-2016, 02:36 PM   #589
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

How are my draft picks looking in camp? Here's an overview.

2-25 (56th pick) - G Cody Whitehair (Bears). Appears to have locked down a starting job at LG. I needed that.

3-11 (74th pick) - CB Kendall Fuller (Redskins). Good camp reports and he'll start out as a nickel or dime back, but there's optimism in the long term.

4-8 (106th pick) - SS Miles Killebrew (Lions). Listed as third-strong SS right now. I'm hoping he moves up.

4-15 (113th pick) - NT Andrew Billings (Bengals). Blew out a knee and is on IR for the year. That's going to hurt my depth badly.

4-28 (126th pick) - C Evan Boehm (Cardinals). Listed as third-string center with rumors that he's not ready to play yet.

5-24 (161st pick) - G Christian Westerman (Bengals). Listed as 2nd-string and reports are that he's looked good.

6-10 (185th pick) - CB Harlan Miller (Cardinals). Buried on the depth chart, rumors are that he'll make the team for his special teams play.

7-24 (245th pick) - ILB Scooby Wright (Browns). Buried on the depth chart, may be a practice squad signing.

7-28 (249th pick) - CB Kalan Reed (Titans). May make the roster as a kick returner.

The early returns aren't exactly golden. We'll see how they develop.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.