View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 06:47 PM   #135
Reset

About 20 years ago. I was under a lot of stress at work and my heart felt like it was gonna explode out of my chest. I was always pissed off and miserable when I’d get home. I went to the doctor after work and my standing heart rate was 121 beats per minute and my bp was 145 over 95. My doctor freaked out and took an ekg and those readings were fine. He asked if I was dealing with stress at work, and I said yes. So he told me to take the next Monday off and come in to see him after a 3 day weekend. My bp was 110 over 70 and my standing heart rate was 72 beats per minute. He told me it’s stress and you have to learn how to deal with it.

After that I changed my whole attitude. No job is worth dying over lol so I started my “I don’t care attitude campaign™️“ I went to work and said to myself I’m going to do the best I can and if it’s not good enough for you you can go **** yourself. Well it turned out I actually performed better at work with the new attitude and wasn’t as stressed out. It worked out very well for me. Everybody is different and you gotta figure out how to deal with your own situation. Just my two cents. Good luck!
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote