View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 05:29 PM   #133
Veteran

This thread has been really helpful to me. I've been going through burn out for the last couple of years. Couple of cases I was involved with were a large part of it. I'm out of those cases now but I'm still feeling what you all are talking about: lethargy; no interest in work; no interest in life. Covid hasn't helped.

I'm out of those cases and that has started to make a difference. A friend told me the other day when we were having lunch that in the last few weeks he can start to see the old me coming back. I think I can see some light at the end of the tunnel.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote