View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 04:17 PM   #128
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
My 'anchor' is reading about covid for 4 hours/day. I probably should get a new hobby.
That might be strongly recommended. Reading about COVID for that much in a day could mind psychologically **** your head up.

I don't even bother with COVID stuff anymore. If I just do my part and taking precautions to protect myself (1st important thing) and try to help on protecting others (2nd important thing), you're doing enough.

I just spend time reading books, playing video games, going for walks, hanging on CP (other than politics and I don't venture too much into the COVID arguments), anything just to keep my mind occupied.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.