View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 03:20 PM   #126
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
DJLN is right.

My Dad is a Lock stock and barrel Fox News guy. FIL is a Dyed in the wool CBS guy (even though he’s more conservative than I am. IDK man. He’s just him). And if politics are in their mind they’re ****ing miserable. Both of them.

Same goes for my wife who is pretty apolitical, if she reads shit on Facebook that winds her up she’s just ****ing miserable.

It doesn’t help that Facebook knows that rage gets clicks and their algorithms put that shit in your feed. Less sophisticated, but cable news does the same shit.
This above is why I rarely ever go on social media anymore these days, because it's almost like everything people are posting is politics or just some dumb shit in general. It's just a mind ****.

There are only at least three or four websites that I get my news from, and one of them is CP. Others are sports related.

I don't have cable, and I rarely ever watch any news these days, outside of the weather and sports.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote