View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 12:27 PM   #122
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
I know this is probably WAY overgeneralizing but I've noticed a lot of white families don't have that same super close-nit extended family system like other ethnicites have (again this is probably a sterotype). I don't have someone in my family that I can call up if I'm having problems, I really just have to figure out my emotions and problems on my own.
It’s probably not too far off, depending on where you live. I know here in the rural upper midwest, we have pretty close-knit families. The youth group kids I had that suffered from depression and anxiety almost always came from broken homes - the ones that had strong extended families were much more stable.

We are designed to love and be loved. If that’s not there, we are going to have issues. It’s that simple.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.