Thread: Video Games Destiny 2 Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 04:43 PM   #30
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog View Post
They are ****ing up by not balancing PVP and PVE separately. We're supposed to feel like God destroyers so why not have us badass (at end game levels) in PVE and on a lower level in PVP (since we're all God killing, undead, space magic wielding warriors)? Feels too much like Halo. Movement feels clunky and slow. Supers come way too late in matches. Its at the point where I feel like Im rushing to use it instead of trying to save it to turn a match or win an impossible encounter.
I really don't understand all this focus on PVP over PvE. There is no reason not to separate them. I don't believe for a second it can't be done. If so, its very poor game design.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.