Thread: Video Games Destiny 2 Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 07:42 PM   #27
oxymoron

Other than being all 4x4, I wouldn't worry much about PvP. The build for beta was months old, and they'd already been tuning cooldowns, etc, long before any open beta feedback. I'm sure play in general will feel a little more like the first game by the time it's live. Although I never really thought the gameplay was a big issue this weekend. Not once I got used to everything.

This beta felt much more like an actual beta and not like a demo, which was what the original game's beta basically was. This time seemed to be about getting lots of players for testing/stressing architecture and infrastructure.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.