Thread: Video Games Destiny 2 Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 05:44 PM   #25
oxymoron

So I didn't play the beta a ton, but I really liked everything I did. If there'd been some patrol open like Old Russia was in the D1 beta I'd have logged more time, but really I only did the story mission on each class and ran through the strike once. Which is fine. No point in burning out on one story mission and one control map 6 weeks before launch. I thought Homecoming was at least comparable to the best missions in D1 (better than any IMO, actually) and I thought inverted spire was fun to play through. So all-in-all happy with my preorder.

IGN posted this today, and this is exactly the kind of stuff I am looking most forward to...

keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.