Thread: Video Games Destiny 2 Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 11:16 AM   #22
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
Just saw that all console versions (PS4, PS4P, Xbox One and Xbox One X) will be locked to 30 FPS to ensure a level playing field (same experience) across all platforms or some shit like that.

PC has uncapped FPS.

Yeah, when I saw that I was thinking "What's the point of buying a $500 console if you can't even utilize it?" The only reason I would buy an X1X is for the UHD 4k native blu ray player and the eventual backwards compatibility.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.