Thread: Video Games Destiny 2 Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 12:44 PM   #17
oxymoron

Read today about how they're getting rid of the grimoire cards in lieu of in-game lore. One of my biggest (and one of my few...) complaints about the original game.

Although I did quit playing before Rise of Iron, it was primarily because I didn't feel like spending money on PS Plus just to play Destiny. I played a shitton of the game prior to that. I've spent most of the last year playing Neverwinter, although I did reboot my PS Plus in March for Andromeda's multiplayer. I'm thinking I'll probably just run through the stuff I've missed in July and August just to catch up.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.