View Single Post
Old 07-26-2023, 04:39 PM   #85
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
CLEAR is $109/year for me with my United status. I think it's going to be "free" when I get my new credit card. I fly almost every week so it more than make sense for me.

Did you know that there's a TSA Pre and CLEAR combined lane at DEN? You have to be both. I've seen the TSA Pre lines at DEN. **** that. It's only at the North checkpoint and you kind of have to look for it.

North Security Checkpoint

Primary checkpoint for TSA PreCheck passengers, open 4 a.m.-7:45 p.m.

CLEAR Customers: A CLEAR lane is available on the east side of this checkpoint for travelers who are CLEAR customers with TSA PreCheck.
Eh, the Pre lane looks scary but moves super fast on the North side since they have almost zero general passenger lanes there. I can't ever remember taking more than 10 minutes to get through.

But again, I definitely get that dropping that 10 minutes to 5 minutes would make a big difference if I was flying as much as you are.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.