View Single Post
Old 02-23-2019, 12:25 AM   #501
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan View Post
As a Patriots fan, I am ashamed of Bob Kraft on this one. He has done a lot of charity work but this is a black mark on his name. Not sure if all of his marbles are there or not. If they are and he knew that there was a very good possibility that the woman who serviced him was sex trafficked/human trafficked, he should be banned for a year and fined a few million.

If it looks like he thought he was "just visiting a sex worker" that was working there at her own own volition, a much more lenient punishment by the NFL is appropriate.

Sadly, this country because of the political divide is not taking sex trafficking seriously. A lot of illegal/legal immigrants are being sex/human trafficked.
Have you ever been to the Principal's office? Or pulled over for speeding? I can assure you; his "thoughts" and/or intentions will have NO bearing in a court of law, much less the court of public opinion.
And a good portion of the NFL fan base despise Kraft as much as Goodell, the smarter ones for their collaboration together on media blitzes/brand recognition/WWE false drama operations such as "Spygate" and "Deflategate", two completely bogus "ops" designed to provide a cheap and easily digestible "revenge tale" to boost ratings.

Practically everything that sucks about the modern NFL can be traced directly, one way or another, to Foxboro Stadium. So you'll excuse me if my sympathy for your situation hovers somewhere just above absolute zero.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.