Thread: Movies and TV Rank the MCU
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 10:22 AM   #2
Cheaterlover*

For me:

Cream of the crop: (1) Iron Man, (2) GotG, (3) Avengers, (4) Deadpool, (5) Winter Soldier, (6) Civil War, (7) Black Panther, (8) Doctor Strange, (9) CA: First Avenger, (10) Logan

(I rank IM and Avengers higher than their actual quality, simply because IM is the first and is a very good origin story and Avengers was the first ensemble.)

Decent but not great: (11) GotG 2, (12) Ant-Man, (13) Homecoming, (14) Ragnarok

(I enjoyed Ragnarok but thought it was a little weird and scattershot.)

Pretty average: (15) Ultron, (16) Thor, (17) Iron Man 2, (18) Dark World

(The only reason "Dark World" isn't in the last group is because of the actors.)

Downright bad: (19) Incredible Hulk, (20) Iron Man 3

(Ugh. "IM3" is such a piece of shit. Nonsensical, weird man-boy relationship in the middle, dumb ending.)
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.