View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 07:28 PM   #163
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Some of my favorite KU players were guys who waited their turn and developed in the program to become stars: T Rob, Frank Mason, Devonte Graham, Ochai Agbaji come to mind.

Sadly, I don’t see any of those guys (except maybe Agbaji because he’s a Kansas kid) sticking around in today’s game.

They’d all be recruited over through the portal and probably leave after a year of not getting enough playing time.
Yeah, and I guess we'll see how it works out in the long run... the benefit is you're getting more guys who aren't fresh out of high school (and then bolt) and already have some college experience.

But yeah, you think way back to where that 2008 team started, or the guys you mentioned... it's special to watch over the course of a few years while maybe plugging in a one-and-done guy; not (so far) the other way around.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.