View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 01:31 AM   #1560
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcfanXIII View Post
Man, it must suck to never enjoy anything. I thought the movie was good. Some moments that were a little off, but overall I enjoyed this movie and believe it was a fine installment in the series. Ready to go see it again.
Really liked Rogue One (a movie that gets better on subsequent viewings). TFA was mediocre but a nice trip down memory lane with all the perfunctory introductions. But this movie is just bad. There is about 45 minutes that literally doesn't need to be in the movie, slows everything down, and requires one of the stupidest bits of reasoning to even occur that I couldn't believe they were actually doing it.

Everyone has been hailing Rian as the second coming of Irving Kurshner and what he's turned out is alternatively boring and stupid. What they did with most of the characters is dumb. The secrets we've all been wanting answers to either now don't matter, were never answered, and/or showcase that the creatives decided they'd pick about the lamest direction to go.

I don't want to spoil anything for fans (even though this is a spoiler thread), but what Leia does in this movie, what Luke does in this movie, what Ren/Rey do in this movie with the help of the Force is just stupid, stupid, stupid.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote