Thread: George Brett Statue ****Official LOL at the British Thread****
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 02:18 PM   #108
"I'm with you fellers"

I have a few British friends I do enjoy and I love British comedy. Something about the frugal living and sarcasm mix together perfectly. I do wish my family could make a dollar stretch as far as they make a pound go. We are such a throw away society and I don't see that there. My British friends who live in the states can tell you the best thrift stores in a 60 mile radius. If I took my kids to a thrift store to get clothes for them to wear they would disown me. I also enjoy visiting there as long as I am with some British friends I get along quite smashingly.
Just don't like traveling alone there, even when I mind my ps' and qs'. I get the same replies from friends in the states when they visit England.
Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.