View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 04:40 AM   #1796
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
No the hawks were not the "better team" when you consider the sixers had 18 and 26 point leads in games four and five and somehow contrived to mess it up. And as a sixers fan i can tell you Ben WILL be traded by the looks of it...Morey already tried to get rid of him earlier this year, even telling his agent to prepare for a trade so what makes you think he won't again?? Unless Ben decides to finally shoot with his dominant right hand i don't see him playing for us again.
So I guess Texans were better than the Chiefs because they had a big lead on them in the playoffs?

The Hawks were the better team. The 76ers were overrated and Simmons got exposed.

Alsl, no one is trading for that bum Ben Simmons and that huge contract he has. Get the hell out of here w that.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.