View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 05:23 PM   #15
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Been going to Orange Theory for 2 years. I just signed up for the transformation challenge and I'm half way through it.

I'm not gonna win this thing, but I've learned alot about how to eat and excercise for maximum effect. Namely, I wasn't eating enough protein and ended up losing like 2 lbs of muscle, which is NOT what I want. So I started eating more protein...and went 2 days without shitting. Sigh. So, It's been about finding the right balance of everything while doing 4 1hr workouts a week.

I'm stronger now than I've been in years and definitely in better shape. I'm 49, so change will not happen fast and I'm not trying to hulk out. Just want a trimmer stronger me to carry me into my "golden years". So far, so good.

No idea how much I bench, and I don't really care. Last time I tried a max it was 245, but that was 10 years ago. It might be more or less, I really don't know. But for me, that's not a good measuring stick.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.