Thread: News Juggsica Simpson
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2020, 08:47 AM   #839
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Hollywood is not the real world.

I'm personally not all that into all the cosmetic work. But if I were a single guy, hanging at the bar, and she walked up and starting hitting on me, I'd be down. First I'd have to determine she wasn't a 'pro'.

I feel like I'm being blocked into defending all the over the top plastic surgery. Which I'm not.

I'm just saying all the guys that say they wouldn't hit that in real world circumstances are full of shit.
Ain't that the truth. Funny thing is she wouldn't give anyone like Meat Peeker a second look. Him thinking she isn't good enough for him is a laugh.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.