View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 07:38 PM   #919
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
THIS STORY IS FALSE

But entertaining and until I researched it a bit I was convinced we are living in a Quentin Tarantino Movie.

Click knowing it's false:

Spoiler!

Yeah, the 25 gallons of fryer oil kind of tips us off.

The people who write these things should be working a little harder. If it was two gallons, or maybe even three, it would potentially be believable. But 25 gallons immediately ruins the fantasy.

That said, my favorite tabloid story was about a new hobby of skydiving without a parachute. The participants had to hit trees so the branches would slow their fall. I could see it in my mind's eye.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.