Thread: Life Intermittent Fasting
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 02:07 PM   #162
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedubya View Post
I am exercising quite a bit... my upper body is gaining a lot of strength.

Fasting has happened for 1000s of years. Our body isn't meant to be a in fed-state all of the time. You're running narratives.

Fasting is the best medicine. The only reason they are demonized, is because if everyone fasted, the poor food companies would lose money. Oh, and pharmaceutical companies like to prescribe medications instead of cleaning out your system regularly.

Do your research, please.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...ittent-fasting
100% agree

The sceptics are always so focused on telling people they are just fat and lazy. Fasting isn't just about losing weight it has a ton of other benefits. And people who fast from my experience are not overweight in fact the opposite it has become very popular within the fitness industry, making it easy to stay lean and achieve fitness goals.

Since fasting I have improved my health suffer less headaches, train better and sleep better.
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli