Thread: Life Intermittent Fasting
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 01:25 PM   #158
Most Valuable Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
It is excessive. There's no reason to do these longs fasts or cleanses. If you like doing them and you think they make you feel good, fine.

Better plan is learning to eat right to lose weight (read bodyfat). Learn to exercise and maintain some muscle mass and keep your bodyfat in check.

Those I hear about or see doing theses long fasts or cleanses are usually overweight people grasping at what they hope is the next miracle fix in a long line of their failed attempts.
I am exercising quite a bit... my upper body is gaining a lot of strength.

Fasting has happened for 1000s of years. Our body isn't meant to be a in fed-state all of the time. You're running narratives.

Fasting is the best medicine. The only reason they are demonized, is because if everyone fasted, the poor food companies would lose money. Oh, and pharmaceutical companies like to prescribe medications instead of cleaning out your system regularly.

Do your research, please.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...ittent-fasting
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.