View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 05:10 PM   #18
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'm no expert on Robinhood, but I'll echo the comments that you can just move the money without worrying about timing. Rolling over an IRA from a past employer can be done at any time without penalty. Just be sure that you roll it over into the same type of account (i.e., Roth or Traditional).

Then invest it into some kind of equities, whether it's an ETF, target date fund, or individual stocks. If it's in a particular type of investment now, you can sometimes transfer the holdings without liquidating them into cash, and that's convenient. It kind of depends on who you're moving it from/to.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.