View Single Post
Old 02-15-2024, 02:55 PM   #49
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Just looking at this list, and trying to make one, it's hard not to come away thinking that there will 100% be more late 1st to earl 2nd WRs available than OT and DT.

If Guyton, Murphy, and Newton are gone, I think it's WR or Sanders at 32.
As I'm becoming more intrigued by some of the OT options at the back of the 1st, Sanders becomes more and more of a non-starter.

I like the guy. I just can't talk myself into a 1st round TE this year. The immediate returns won't be there and I'm living in the now for at least the next season and very possibly the next 2.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.