View Single Post
Old 12-28-2019, 10:14 AM   #201
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
My son crapped ALL over this movie the other day, which really surprised me, but he did say that The Mandalorian was outstanding

So I’ll be renting this on the cheap, and trying to find an “alternative” means to see Mandalorian

To be honest I’m sick of how they’re trashing the SW legacy, all the new ones sans Rogue One have been ****ing garbage IMO... and before someone jumps down my throat for that opinion, bear in mind I’m an ORIGINAL SW nerd

Watched the first run of New Hope at a drive-in theater and had ALL the toys... so I’m damn well entitled to my opinion

They had their chance to reunite Luke, Leia, Han and Chewie... and ****ing BLEW it
You sound just like my son....he is THE Original Star Wars nerd and has pretty much trashed a lot of the SW movies since the original trilogy. He is a devoted follower of the canon and hates what Disney has done to the product. (Although he loves Clone Wars)

Me....I enjoy it for what it is. I don't try and follow the canon or try to read all the books to help me understand everything.

Now.....having said that I am really locked in on The Mandalorian!!
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote