View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 01:49 PM   #15143
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
What’s crazy is that as soon as we get anywhere near the red zone he is looking for the TD immediately. No hesitation at all. Not that being near the red zone is a requirement for him to look for the TD.

Our biggest offensive problem last season was throwing for TDs in the red zone and he has solved that immediately. The defense has no time to set up or prepare to defend the goal line.

Poor Hunt though will definitely see his rushing TD opportunities minimized. He is just going to have get his rushing TDs on 25 yard runs.
Is that because his arm strenght shortens the field. I mean, when Alex would get the ball on the 20 you knew it was going to have to be a 8 or 9 play drive because of the dink and dunk nature of his game. Shit had to be perfect. A sack or a holding call would end a drive. Hell a no gain on 1st down could be deadly. Alex was good so long as the play would generate some sort of positive yardage.

Suddenly I'm watching Mahomes and I sware it take like three plays to get into the red zone because he pushes the ball so much furter down the field. The midium range stuff from Mahomes is like a great play from Smith. Andy better just let the kid play. Imagine what its going to be like once the run game gets clicking.... His play action is going to be sick.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.