Thread: Movies and TV Black Panther
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 11:31 PM   #63
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
I really enjoyed it. Only complaint was early demise of Klawe as Serkis stole every scene in a Alfie from Peaky Blinders way. That being said, by ridding the white antagonist quickly, they stayed away from the low hanging racial fruit. Anyone complaining about SJW and racist shit in this movie is just looking for an axe to grind. The movie explicitly moves away from that and critiques the shit out of the Black power movement.
I agree 100%. I think people are complaining that the HYPE for the movie is overblown by liberal critics who are more willing to say nice things because of the race aspect. I could see how that may be true (I can't read minds so I won't offer a definitive opinion on the matter) but that has nothing to do with the quality of the movie itself. It's yet another solid outing by Marvel. At no point did I feel the movie was pushing any sort of agenda.
AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.