Thread: DT Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 04:03 AM   #108
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
I mean, we had what last year? Jones, Wharton, Danna and Omenihu would slide inside. Without Danna and Omenihu that seems pretty thin.
They had two 3T last year, Jones and Wharton, and they are both back. You're arguing a different point, which is that whatever veteran DE they pick up it would be nice if they had inside/outside versatility. Which is true, sure.

I think George also lined up inside last year as well, although I can't find a site that gives snaps by position for free to double check. And Omenihu will be back during the season.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote