View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 08:40 AM   #55
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
It would give me, a Kansas City Chiefs fan, the ultimate bragging rights, until another 3 peat in the NFL, which means I would have bragging rights over every other dynasty team and franchise, basically forever.

I love winning, and I love winning Super Bowls, but, as a fan who suffered through every QB since Dawson, l would be mostly content if Mahomes was Mahomes, but the team hadn't won SBs yet. I would love to brag about having the next GOAT at QB, even without the rings.

But, having the next GOAT at QB, the absolute GOAT at tight end, and multiple SBs is amazing. Having all that, plus being the only team, and Dynasty, to win 3 SBs in a row, would make us better than everyone, for always.

**** off 72 Dolphins, no one gives a **** you went 17-0, because we just won 3 rings in a row, and 4 out of the last 6.

Same with Brady. No one will care about 7 because Mahomes will have 4, with the only 3-peat in the Super Bowl era.

If we don't win it, I will be crushed. And at the same time I know it's ridiculously improbable that we win SB 59. But, man, I really want to.
While I don't think getting a 3-peat by itself leap frogs us over NE, it would give us the edge in a tiebreaker. If we get to 6, we can say the three-peat puts us over the top.
SHOWTIME has disabled reputation