Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 09:45 PM   #1360
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Ezra Brooks barrel strength (117 proof) 7 year old properly named as Old Ezra.

Not breaking into it' til the sun sets, but hoping it is a decent swill. It was a gift and it's sold out from EB store. I had never seen a bottle.

My brother absolutely loves Luxco of St lou bourbon brands. I have had this like it pretty well but comes at a price. He can get those owning his own construction company. Do you like licorice as it has a hint of licorice and vanilla. Its a bit harsh if you like your bourbon neat. Brother tames it with a few drops of purified water. Ezra Brooks is a pretty nice 20 dollar bottle. Rebel Yell up the anti a bit in the 40s or splurge on Blood Oath pact 5 thats the real good stuff.

Or if your just after the buzz Luxco's frat party fav 160 proof everclear
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.