View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 06:55 PM   #377
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Good God, the more you post the more I start to think that you are legitimately mentally challenged. Do you just comb through Twitter looking for personal shit about these players. I can only imagine what your search history looks like or what type of notifications you have set up. You're really creepy man and you obviously don't see how big of a stalker you look like. I cant even imagine wtf a player would think reading some of the creepy shit you write. I cant wait for Pat Mahomes to get a restraining order against you
After this I've always been a bit sketched out by the guy.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=324208

Dude needs to stop being such a creepy little bastard all the time.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.