View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 06:47 PM   #376
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
You gonna tell that to Frank?? Nah because you are a little bitch. Prayers are needed right now for Frank and his family 🙏🏻
Good God, the more you post the more I start to think that you are legitimately mentally challenged. Do you just comb through Twitter looking for personal shit about these players. I can only imagine what your search history looks like or what type of notifications you have set up. You're really creepy man and you obviously don't see how big of a stalker you look like. I cant even imagine wtf a player would think reading some of the creepy shit you write. I cant wait for Pat Mahomes to get a restraining order against you
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.