View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 03:10 AM   #54
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
I expect it to get interesting but I doubt the Chiefs would back out. Maybe we'll be seeing Washington trade off Smith as a possibility.

I wonder what the Jets or someone else would give to get Alex with a five year deal, if the market get's crazy and cousins agrees to or gets stuck with the franchise tag or inks a long term deal.
i think the redskins get the better end of the deal personally. no year to year baggage with alex unlike cousins. cousins as predicted, may sign the most lucrative contract for an NFL player ever. there is a huge burden that comes with that, unless he lands in cleveland. even still there is pressure.

just the alex part of the deal, not the other tid-bits
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.