Thread: Mock 11/23/19
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2019, 04:47 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
If you're not getting a first for Jones then don't even think about trading him.
Chiefs aren't keeping him in my opinion. Veach didn't draft DTs in back-to-back drafts on day 2 to keep Chris Jones. I also doubt they can get a 1st. If they do get a 1st, I think it's a 1st and that's it.

Leonard Williams fetched a 3rd and conditional 5th.
Danny Shelton and a 5th fetched a 3rd

The last time a DT got traded for a 1st was Richard Seymour in 2011 and the Pats got just a 1st, #17 overall.

I think you look at that as an absolute maximum value. I think he gets you more than Williams just got the Jets but he's probably not getting you a 1st.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.