View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 10:04 AM   #2
MVP

Top-30 visits really aren't for anything other than gaining information on players you feel you need a bit more work on, whether it's medical, character, intelligence, small school, drills not matching tape, etc. I don't think it gives any indication of preference nor could it be a reliable indicator of who they'll draft.

At the end of the day, we know the Chiefs generally don't tip their hand too much when it comes to prospects. We also know every NFL team puts in a tremendous amount of work on all the prospects so any visit data I consider a bit moot. I'd read more into who they choose to meet with at the Combine than any other source but even then it's not a guarantee of anything.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.