View Single Post
Old 06-25-2016, 09:52 AM   #15
Mindful Taoist German

I signed on about 3 months ago to find out Steam no longer supports my Mac OS.

*SIGH*

Final straw.

I have too much on here (photoshop, a 10 year old maya, etc) to just dump this iMac and move on but my next purchase (after searching over EVERY single option Apple has) will be a PC build.

For a long while the architecture of the Apple machine was superior. Then that caved with them caving to Intel.

Now, their OS, which use to be the MAIN reason to overpay is just as much $3it as Windows. And on top of this they refuse to conform to the norms of connectivity and allow an HDMI output or anything resembling one without an expensive adaptor cable on top of all that mess.

I take a knee in surrender and will now have to beg members for solutions to mundane problems I'm just not use to having to deal with...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.