Thread: Chiefs KC's Bye Week Check-In
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 02:29 PM   #8
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Do you mean the team can’t do any worse than 4-1 in a prediction sense or in a make the playoffs sense? Because I think 3-2 gets in that tournament albeit as possibly a WC. But I think the Raiders have at least 2 losses in them including 12/1. 10-6 may win the division anyway.
I worry that 3-2 puts us in a precarious position up against the Bills, Titans and Texans. One of the four teams would be the odd team out, and if we have two more losses against the AFC I wouldn’t want to put that to chance. I think 11-5 is where we have to be at a minimum.

Of course, the Raiders could go full Raiders and the Colts and Texans could bottom out completely too, but I don’t want to count on that.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.