View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 10:52 AM   #12721
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
But you are putting all of those expectations of success on Mahomes, not Reid/Veach. If you want to put it on those guys I get that (even though I still disagree). But to say a RS rookie must win at least one playoff game is ****ing ridiculously stupid.
It’s on the entire franchise. Unfortunately a lot of that will always fall on the QB, which is why I said “fair or not”.

Andy traded away Alex at his peak with another year left on his deal in an effort to go with this kid. That says everything. There are no questions about this.

I don’t get why some of you are being scared pussies about this? Veach clearly agrees with me. He ****ing said the guy was one of the most talented players he has EVER seen. No one provoked him to say that.

And Andy? He’s clearly excited, more than we have ever seen him. Good ol’ Mark Donovan even blabbered about how Andy’s chub hasn’t gone down since the Denver game.

You are a fool if you don’t think that these guys are expecting to do better this year and for this kid to break the doors off of this league. The quotes, the excitement, the ****ing weapons on this goddamn offense.

FFS our staff is telling people around the league that this kid is going to rape the league and they know he will.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote